Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal

I would like to suggest that the app developers find a way to incorporate a Memo options in the margin of the calendar. Every paper calendar has an options for adding a list or memo, whether in the day, week or month view of the calendar. I imagine the Reminders app was created to cover this function, but that's like having a separate book to jot notes in. And you would have to regularly check that "book" for it to be effective. I look at iCal several times a day. It would be a lot more convenient and efficient if this function was a part of iCal. While a memo may have a deadline date and be noted on the day it would be due, an alert can be set which would make the memo appear in the days or weeks in advance in iCal on the list for that day. Again, I get that this is the intended function of Reminders, but merging the two apps would be heads and shoulders above other calendar or to-do apps. Please consider a significant update.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 7:26 AM

Be sure to let Apple know about your excellent suggestion by filing Calendar Feedback.

1 reply

iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.