Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This iPhone was not able to download 11 full-resolution photos and videos. If you continue, the low-resolution versions of these photos and videos will be removed.

So I have plenty of storage on my phone and I’m a little tired of seeing “iCloud Storage Full”. So I would like to disable iCloud Photos.

However, when I try it gives me the following error:

Again, I have plenty of room on my phone for 11 photos and videos. I have 200G of free space as this is a newish phone. How can I 1) view which photos these are and download them manually? or 2) make sure my iphone is downloading all of them?

Edit:

It is also set to download and keep originals

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 10:16 PM

1 reply

Jan 5, 2022 4:52 PM in response to KiddCardinal

Hello KiddCardinal,

It sounds like you are trying to turn off iCloud Photo but it is saying there is not enough room on your iPhone to download some of the photos and videos.

Here are some resources that can help:

You can compare what it shows in your iCloud Storage Check your iCloud storage online or on any device and on your iPhone How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

While there is not a way to see what 11 photos and videos won't be downloaded, you can copy all of your photos and videos to a different device to ensure you will have them all Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud.

You can take a look at your videos and photos and remove ones that may be taking up a lot of space such as long videos to make room Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com. Before removing them, you can select to download them onto a different device as seen in the article above.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

This iPhone was not able to download 11 full-resolution photos and videos. If you continue, the low-resolution versions of these photos and videos will be removed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.