Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Device by Xiaomi not reconnecting

Xiaomi is not responding to my request for support for a device that is not connecting

after transferring all from my old iPhone to a new one.

Even after I had saved all data and apps in iCloud, the device does not reconnect, and

after reinstalling the app (twice), and after resetting the device as shown the manual.

Should I return the product? Or does anyone have an idea how to contact the company?

Similar issues with transferring app data?

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 8:38 AM

Xiaomi devices would not connect to iCloud. You may be able to use a browser to go to iCloud.com and get some limited access. If you're trying to transfer data from an iPhone to this new phone, you'll need to ask the vendor/software manufacturer for assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 8:38 AM in response to bienne

Xiaomi devices would not connect to iCloud. You may be able to use a browser to go to iCloud.com and get some limited access. If you're trying to transfer data from an iPhone to this new phone, you'll need to ask the vendor/software manufacturer for assistance.

Device by Xiaomi not reconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.