Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i lost my contacts. Help me get my contacts back. Thank you! ❤️

Help me recover deleted contacts on iphone 8 plus .

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 5:36 AM

Sign into iCloud on the web at www.icloud.com. Then follow Apple's instructions here, which I have pasted for the paragraph detailing the restoration of Contacts data.

Restore your contacts or bookmarks from an earlier version

1. Sign in to iCloud.com.
  2. Click Account Settings. 
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under Advanced, click Restore Contacts or Restore Bookmarks.
  4. Click Restore next to the date before you deleted the content.
  5. Click Restore again to confirm. After the restore completes, you'll get a notification on iCloud.com and an email to the address on file with your Apple ID.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 5:36 AM in response to thuytrang70

Sign into iCloud on the web at www.icloud.com. Then follow Apple's instructions here, which I have pasted for the paragraph detailing the restoration of Contacts data.

Restore your contacts or bookmarks from an earlier version

1. Sign in to iCloud.com.
  2. Click Account Settings. 
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under Advanced, click Restore Contacts or Restore Bookmarks.
  4. Click Restore next to the date before you deleted the content.
  5. Click Restore again to confirm. After the restore completes, you'll get a notification on iCloud.com and an email to the address on file with your Apple ID.

i lost my contacts. Help me get my contacts back. Thank you! ❤️

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.