Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nieuwe Ipad

Hallo,

Ik wil een nieuwe Ipad gaan bestellen omdat ik mijn andere tablet al 6 jaar heb.

ik zie bij Apple dat je de nieuwe Ipad Air kunt kopen voor 668,50 euro kunt bestellen. Bij Leapp.nl kun je de Apple Air 4 Wifi 64GB bestellen voor 669,00 euro. welke kan ik beter doen. ik weet namelijk niet de verschillen tussen de Apple Air 4 en die op Leapp.nl staat.

Kunt u mij daarmee helpen?

Groetjes,

Destany Janssen

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 8:04 AM

For the benefit of the English-speaking community in which you are seeking assistance, a translation:

New Ipad

Hello

I want to order a new Ipad because I've had my other tablet for 6 years.

I see at Apple that you can buy the new Ipad Air for 668.50 euros. At Leapp.nl you can order the Apple Air 4 Wifi 64GB for 669.00 euros. which one can I do better. I don't know the differences between the Apple Air 4 and the one on Leapp.nl.

Can you help me with that?

Are you comparing the same model and specification? Prices are different for different internal storage capacities - and are different for WiFi Only and WiFi+Cellular models.

An iPad Air4 is essentially the same - no matter which country or region in which it may be purchased. The only difference between the same model, purchased in a different region, is the availability of some software features. For example, in some middle-eastern countries FaceTime will not be available. As for differences in hardware, Cellular models may have a different Cellular chipset - supporting market specific cellular radio bands.

In the same region/country, devices sold directly by Apple will be the same price in both Apple’s physical and online stores. Apple Authorised Retailers may offer slightly different pricing, but prices are generally consistent between retailers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 8:04 AM in response to DestanyJanssen

For the benefit of the English-speaking community in which you are seeking assistance, a translation:

New Ipad

Hello

I want to order a new Ipad because I've had my other tablet for 6 years.

I see at Apple that you can buy the new Ipad Air for 668.50 euros. At Leapp.nl you can order the Apple Air 4 Wifi 64GB for 669.00 euros. which one can I do better. I don't know the differences between the Apple Air 4 and the one on Leapp.nl.

Can you help me with that?

Are you comparing the same model and specification? Prices are different for different internal storage capacities - and are different for WiFi Only and WiFi+Cellular models.

An iPad Air4 is essentially the same - no matter which country or region in which it may be purchased. The only difference between the same model, purchased in a different region, is the availability of some software features. For example, in some middle-eastern countries FaceTime will not be available. As for differences in hardware, Cellular models may have a different Cellular chipset - supporting market specific cellular radio bands.

In the same region/country, devices sold directly by Apple will be the same price in both Apple’s physical and online stores. Apple Authorised Retailers may offer slightly different pricing, but prices are generally consistent between retailers.

Jan 5, 2022 7:54 AM in response to DestanyJanssen

Within each model of iPad there are only a few different options to choose from. Aside from case color and WiFi only / WiFi+Cellular, the most important option is storage capacity. Judging from your posting, the iPad from Leapp has 64GB of memory. To know if the Apple Store iPad, at the same price as Leapp, is the same value, you need to confirm that it also has 64GB of memory.

You also should be sure that 64GB is enough to satisfy you. The iPad Air 4 is also available with 256GB of memory for a little more money. If you can afford it, I highly recommend that you purchase the 256GB model because it is impossible to upgrade the memory after you purchase the iPad.

Good luck.

Jan 5, 2022 8:41 AM in response to DestanyJanssen

Het belangrijkste verschil is dat Leapp refurbished iPads verkoopt. Het lijkt erop dat de iPad eigenlijk hetzelfde model is, alleen is hij niet echt nieuw.

Het is gerepareerd, schoongemaakt en opnieuw verpakt.

voor 0,50 euro zou ik voor de gloednieuwe versie van Apple gaan.

The main difference is, Leapp sells refurbished iPads. It appears the iPad is actually the same model, only it may not actually be new.

Its repaired, cleaned up, and repackaged.

for .50euro difference, I would go with Apple's brand new version.

Nieuwe Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.