Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to print text message thread with iPhone7

I have an extensive thread of text that I need to print. How is this done? Thanks.

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 2:35 PM

After finding that the software that would allow for printing would cost about $30 for this one need, I did indeed take 47 screen shots of the conversation! Hardly ideal, but it worked. I learned how to take the screen shots from a YouTube video.

I find it odd that I cannot do simple things with my "smart phone", i.e., lengthen the ring time or enable my name to be shown along with my phone number when calling someone. Printing should have been a simple menu option. Oh, well.

Thanks, again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 2:35 PM in response to Raicya

After finding that the software that would allow for printing would cost about $30 for this one need, I did indeed take 47 screen shots of the conversation! Hardly ideal, but it worked. I learned how to take the screen shots from a YouTube video.

I find it odd that I cannot do simple things with my "smart phone", i.e., lengthen the ring time or enable my name to be shown along with my phone number when calling someone. Printing should have been a simple menu option. Oh, well.

Thanks, again.

How to print text message thread with iPhone7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.