Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep trying to update my apps. It is asking for verification code and sends to a phone that does not exist.... PLEASE RESOLVE I AM VERY FREAKIN FRUSTRATED!!!!

I keep trying to update my apps. It is asking for verification code and sends to a phone that does not exist.... PLEASE RESOLVE I AM VERY FREAKIN FRUSTRATED!!!!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 11:16 AM

Hi There,

It sounds like the verification code is going to the wrong trusted device which you no longer have. If you still have the same Trusted Phone Number you can select "Didnt get verification code" and then select "Send as Text Message" and if applicable, select your phone number.

If you no longer have the same number you can try to change your trusted number by going into Settings > Tap your name > Password & Security > Trusted Number

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 11:16 AM in response to bethefrontline

Hi There,

It sounds like the verification code is going to the wrong trusted device which you no longer have. If you still have the same Trusted Phone Number you can select "Didnt get verification code" and then select "Send as Text Message" and if applicable, select your phone number.

If you no longer have the same number you can try to change your trusted number by going into Settings > Tap your name > Password & Security > Trusted Number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.