Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RE: Saving Battery Power on photos

Hello,

I have a problem, where it is said below my images upload paused for (amount) items. Below it says saving battery mode. I have tried to press resume but nothing seems to change. Sometimes, it would show it is loading but then stops again and does not change the amount of items.

I have tried with mobile data and Wi-Fi. I have also enough storage as I have a monthly purchase of 2TB. My battery when I try this is always full too.

This is not an old model iPhone. This is on the iPhone 12.

It is bothering me as I do not want to loose my holidays images and videos. I also have backed up my phone twice and photos is on to be backed up but they do not seem to have backed up.

Thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

S

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 8:52 AM

Hello,

1) If your battery saving mode is on, definitely turn it off:

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone - Apple Support

2) Check your Wifi connection:

Suggestions for Wi-Fi issues

3) If your phone successfully backed up to the iCloud with iCloud photos turned on, your photos should be present in the cloud. Go to www.icloud.com and login with your Apple ID and password, then click on photos and see if they are there.

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 8:52 AM in response to Sally_hdn99

Hello,

1) If your battery saving mode is on, definitely turn it off:

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone - Apple Support

2) Check your Wifi connection:

Suggestions for Wi-Fi issues

3) If your phone successfully backed up to the iCloud with iCloud photos turned on, your photos should be present in the cloud. Go to www.icloud.com and login with your Apple ID and password, then click on photos and see if they are there.

Good luck.

RE: Saving Battery Power on photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.