Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my charger stopped working

I bought an iphone 13 pro max like 2 weeks ago and with it obviously came a charger, that is now not working, i’d like to know if has any kind of guaranty or something

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 9:48 AM

Hello iharamcr,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Congrats on the new iPhone 13 Pro Max! We can understand the concern with the charger no longer working, and we're happy to help. If you were unsuccessful with the steps in the linked article, If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge, the next step will be to get in touch with Apple Support for additional assistance:

Get Support

Also, included accessories carry the same one-year limited warranty as the device itself. Get more info on that here:

Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan

We hope this helps you.

Best regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 9:48 AM in response to iharamcr

Hello iharamcr,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Congrats on the new iPhone 13 Pro Max! We can understand the concern with the charger no longer working, and we're happy to help. If you were unsuccessful with the steps in the linked article, If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge, the next step will be to get in touch with Apple Support for additional assistance:

Get Support

Also, included accessories carry the same one-year limited warranty as the device itself. Get more info on that here:

Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan

We hope this helps you.

Best regards!

my charger stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.