Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to unsubscribe emails I'm getting from a website; request causes mail to stop working

A window opens that says Mail will send a message from “(null)” to unsubscribe from this mailing list and offers me the options of OK or CANCEL and neither button works and mail stop working as well. I've closed out mail and re-opened it but the problem persists. Any suggestions? Thank you!!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 4:18 PM

Kykx wrote:

A window opens that says Mail will send a message from “(null)” to unsubscribe from this mailing list and offers me the options of OK or CANCEL and neither button works and mail stop working as well. I've closed out mail and re-opened it but the problem persists. Any suggestions? Thank you!!

Yes, you wait until Apple resolves the issue check status here Apple - Support - System Status

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 4:18 PM in response to Kykx

Kykx wrote:

Yes, you wait until Apple resolves the issue check status here Apple - Support - System Status

Trying to unsubscribe emails I'm getting from a website; request causes mail to stop working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.