Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i use the ITIN to apply the Apple Card?

I would like to apply the Apple Card, but I don't have SSN.

But I have the ITIN, it's that possible to using ITIN to apply the Apple Card.

Please reply the message if you see it.

Best Regard,

CHIANG, HSIN-TING

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 4:51 PM

Hi, yes, if you can pass the verification process, which includes a State issued Drivers License or State ID. You must meet all the conditions stated below.

If you can’t be verified neither Goldman Sachs or Apple will be able to help because of privacy and security laws/requirements mandated by the Patriot Act.

See if you're eligible

• To be eligible to apply for Apple Card, you must be 18 years old or older, depending on where you live.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
  • Your device must be compatible with Apple Pay. See which devices are compatible with Apple Pay. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
  • You must sign in on your device with your Apple ID and use two-factor authentication.
  • If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze.
  • You might need to verify your identity with a Driver License or State-issued photo ID.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209257

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 4:51 PM in response to hsin-ting

Hi, yes, if you can pass the verification process, which includes a State issued Drivers License or State ID. You must meet all the conditions stated below.

If you can’t be verified neither Goldman Sachs or Apple will be able to help because of privacy and security laws/requirements mandated by the Patriot Act.

See if you're eligible

• To be eligible to apply for Apple Card, you must be 18 years old or older, depending on where you live.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
  • Your device must be compatible with Apple Pay. See which devices are compatible with Apple Pay. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
  • You must sign in on your device with your Apple ID and use two-factor authentication.
  • If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze.
  • You might need to verify your identity with a Driver License or State-issued photo ID.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209257

Can i use the ITIN to apply the Apple Card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.