Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call Forward will not Disable

My phone will not un-forward calls and has been like this for week. I have been interviewing for jobs and employers cannot reach me.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 7:19 PM

Venussco Said:

"Call Forward will not Disable: My phone will not un-forward calls and has been like this for week. I have been interviewing for jobs and employers cannot reach me."

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Provider, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular. If need be, disable that option on your cellular plan (is applicable option). Good luck on the job.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 7:19 PM in response to Venussco

Venussco Said:

"Call Forward will not Disable: My phone will not un-forward calls and has been like this for week. I have been interviewing for jobs and employers cannot reach me."

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Provider, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular. If need be, disable that option on your cellular plan (is applicable option). Good luck on the job.

Call Forward will not Disable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.