Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't remove Movavi Sound Grabber

I can't delete this program under my sound output/input setting in system preferences, I delete Movavi some time ago and this is still there. I have also tried the "official" uninstaller - no success. This tip from previous topic also doesn't work:

Finder, Go to Folder /Library, Search "Movavi", Delete "Movavi Sound Grabber.kext" - there is no files connected to "Movavi". Any AppCleaner apps doesn't find "movavi" also.

Please help.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 8:29 AM

KateZebra wrote:

I can't delete this program under my sound output/input setting in system preferences, I delete Movavi some time ago and this is still there. I have also tried the "official" uninstaller - no success. This tip from previous topic also doesn't work:
Finder, Go to Folder /Library, Search "Movavi", Delete "Movavi Sound Grabber.kext" - there is no files connected to "Movavi". Any AppCleaner apps doesn't find "movavi" also.
Please help.

If you did not use the official uninstaller you may have to reinstall to properly uninstall— I can not advise you here...

Contact your third party developer If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility:

Uninstalling Movavi Sound Grabber

Contact a third party vendor

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201777

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 8:29 AM in response to KateZebra

KateZebra wrote:

Please help.

If you did not use the official uninstaller you may have to reinstall to properly uninstall— I can not advise you here...

Contact your third party developer If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility:

Uninstalling Movavi Sound Grabber

Contact a third party vendor

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201777

I can't remove Movavi Sound Grabber

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.