Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Screen

I can swipe to the screen of the original apps on my phone I can only swipe to the notification screen and the side with the new update but not to the screen where the photos app and settings usually are.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 9:48 AM

It could be that you have removed those icons. Nevertheless, you can view all available screens: Long-press on a blank area of the screen > While the icons are jiggling tap on the screen dots (between your icons and the dock) to view all of your Home pages. IF you did remove the icons in question they should be available in the App Library, the last screen on the right, where you can drag them back to your desired Home Screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 9:48 AM in response to jermya1026

It could be that you have removed those icons. Nevertheless, you can view all available screens: Long-press on a blank area of the screen > While the icons are jiggling tap on the screen dots (between your icons and the dock) to view all of your Home pages. IF you did remove the icons in question they should be available in the App Library, the last screen on the right, where you can drag them back to your desired Home Screen.

Home Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.