Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Apps on iTunes-Where are they?

I want to permanently delete apps from my iPhone V15.2, but don't see the apps anywhere in iTunes app.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 10:32 AM

You don’t delete apps in the iTunes app on the phone. See this for instructions.

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

And see this as well.

Remove apps from iPhone - Apple Support

You cannot delete an app from your purchase history. It will always appear as app that you can redownload in your purchase history.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 10:32 AM in response to JaySand

You don’t delete apps in the iTunes app on the phone. See this for instructions.

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

And see this as well.

Remove apps from iPhone - Apple Support

You cannot delete an app from your purchase history. It will always appear as app that you can redownload in your purchase history.

Jan 7, 2022 11:03 AM in response to JaySand

First of all, there is no need to shout at me. I’m trying to help you. Furthermore, you have provided no useful information.

If you are trying to delete apps using iTunes on a computer, that feature no longer exists. There is no App pane in iTunes any longer. If you trying to delete apps in iTunes on your phone, you can’t.

iPhone Apps on iTunes-Where are they?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.