Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer music from iPod Touch to Windows 10 PC

I recently had to have my PC wiped due to a hack. I managed to recoup the bulk of the music on iTunes, but there are still some music files on my iPod Touch that I want to transfer from the device back into iTunes. These are songs that I downloaded from CDs I no longer own. I've looked at various search results but they generally involved buying 3rd party software to do this. I did see one Apple article but when I followed the instructions and clicked on File Sharing under iPod Settings, there were no apps listed to use. So I'm hoping someone here can help.

My iPod Touch is model #ME978LL/A; iOS version 9.3.5.

Thanks.

Henry

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 3:31 PM

Hank B wrote:

I recently had to have my PC wiped due to a hack. I managed to recoup the bulk of the music on iTunes, but there are still some music files on my iPod Touch that I want to transfer from the device back into iTunes. These are songs that I downloaded from CDs I no longer own. I've looked at various search results but they generally involved buying 3rd party software to do this. I did see one Apple article but when I followed the instructions and clicked on File Sharing under iPod Settings, there were no apps listed to use. So I'm hoping someone here can help.

Thanks.

Henry

If you want those songs then you will need to purchase a 3rd party software like touch copy.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 3:31 PM in response to Hank B

Hank B wrote:

Thanks.

Henry

If you want those songs then you will need to purchase a 3rd party software like touch copy.

transfer music from iPod Touch to Windows 10 PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.