You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable "Hide my email" Function popping up on the bottom of my iPhone?

Hi, Apple support,

Thank you for taking my question. I wish to have the "hide my email" not pop up at all on my phone. It's making it so that instead of showing me my actual email address, which I prefer, it says at the bottom, Hide my email. I do not hide my email, and I would prefer that apple not automatically start doing this. How do I disable this from popping up in the future? I do understand how to manage to hide my email under settings, but I do not see where to stop it from popping up and offering to hide my email. Please help, and thank you!

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 3:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 5:22 PM

Hi sandiegosean,

Thanks for connecting with us here in Apple Support Communities. It appears that you'd like to have the prompt to Hide my Email removed. While this option isn't currently available, please feel free to leave Apple any comment, suggestions, or Product Feedback using this link.

Enjoy your day!

2 replies

How to disable "Hide my email" Function popping up on the bottom of my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.