You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headspace cancellation

I am trying to cancel a Headspace subscription, which I already cancelled. When I click on the link to manage my subscription it says we've run into a problem.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 5:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 11:00 AM

You can contact apple support team

Note—-About canceling subscriptions from Apple

• Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
  • If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
  • If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately.

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2022 11:00 AM in response to AB-12bre

You can contact apple support team

Note—-About canceling subscriptions from Apple

• Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
  • If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
  • If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately.

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.

Headspace cancellation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.