Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I have Iphone 12

i have iphone 12, my phones back glass is totally broken but camera and phone is working properly . what will be the repairing cost.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 8:00 PM

6 replies

Jan 7, 2022 8:42 PM in response to joachimekka

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your iPhone.

Service pricing varies based on the coverage status of your iPhone, as well as the country/region you are located in.

If you have AppleCare+, the price to replace the back glass/casing is 29 USD; front & back casing would be 58 USD.

The following service options are available: Mail-in and Carry-In.

Note: Express Replacement would not qualify for this service request type.

If you have coverage through your carrier, that is not an AppleCare Service agreement, you would need to contact your carrier’s partner insurance provider for accurate service pricing and service options.

If you have Limited Warranty, or the iPhone is Out of Warranty and has no coverage, you would pay the OOW pricing for all service requests types moving forward. It would cost an estimated 279 USD+ to have the back casing replaced.

The following service options are available: Mail-in & Carry-in.

Note: Mail-in service for OOW products also charges a 6.95 shipping fee.

Hope this helps.

Resources

Jan 7, 2022 8:35 PM in response to joachimekka

joachimekka Said:

Hello I have Iphone 12: i have iphone 12, my phones back glass is totally broken but camera and phone is working properly . what will be the repairing cost.

———-

For note…

Genuine Display Message:

Be cautious of where you get your screen replaced. If you get one from a third-party(not Apple), you many end up getting notifications about a screen being ungenuine. If it ends up being that case, you’d have to request the person who replaced it to replace it once more, but this time with a genuine screen. The person should have known better. Elsewise, you'll continue getting the notification.  Learn More here: About Genuine iPhone Displays - Apple Support

Hello I have Iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.