Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to book an appointment for 2 iPhone 11’s one needs a new screen and one needs a new camera and a camera cover piece in purple

How would I go about booking an appointment?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 3:50 AM

You could book a repair request or go into a local Apple Store or authorised agent. You haven't provided your location in your Community profile so we can't find your local store via the Apple website, but you can do that for yourself. See here. The default choice is the US but if you are elsewhere use the dropdown list to choose your territory.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2022 3:50 AM in response to raeesah113

You could book a repair request or go into a local Apple Store or authorised agent. You haven't provided your location in your Community profile so we can't find your local store via the Apple website, but you can do that for yourself. See here. The default choice is the US but if you are elsewhere use the dropdown list to choose your territory.

I need to book an appointment for 2 iPhone 11’s one needs a new screen and one needs a new camera and a camera cover piece in purple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.