Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 7 Timer

Why can I not delete recent timer settings? This ***! I’m supposed to search through past settings? Come on Apple! Get with the program. This should be basic.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 5:47 PM

Send Feedback to Apple

https://www.apple.com/feedback/watch.html

Personally, I just do

”Hey Siri, 3 minutes 15 seconds”

and a timer starts.

4 replies

Jan 8, 2022 7:27 PM in response to Rhonbo49

That’s nice. But you can’t delete that setting afterwards. I like a clean studio, a clean house and clean devices and this isn’t clean. I still see no reason to have a list of used settings hanging around and no way of getting rid of them, especially on such a small device. Basic housekeeping. Apple should fix this shortcoming.

Jan 9, 2022 9:28 AM in response to Rhonbo49

Again, use the feedback link I provided in my previous reply.

The volunteers here in the user-to-user technical support forum do not have any control over what Apple puts in their software. You have to actually offer your feedback. If enough feedback for the same change shows up, then it is possible something will be done.

Until then just ask Siri to start your timers and never look at the timer app again.

Apple Watch 7 Timer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.