Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone - the touch id I setup for Notes stopped working

the touch id I setup for some of my Notes stopped working so I can't open the notes I setup. I don't recall what password I setup to open several of the notes I created

This Note is locked

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:48 PM

GaGlen Said:

"Iphone - the touch id I setup for Notes stopped working the touch id I setup for some of my Notes stopped working so I can't open the notes I setup. I don't recall what password I setup to open several of the notes I created: This Note is locked"

-------

Recovering Notes:

1. Go Here: How to Lock Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: If you forgot your notes password
  3. Proceed from there as necessary
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2022 8:48 PM in response to GaGlen

GaGlen Said:

"Iphone - the touch id I setup for Notes stopped working the touch id I setup for some of my Notes stopped working so I can't open the notes I setup. I don't recall what password I setup to open several of the notes I created: This Note is locked"

-------

Recovering Notes:

1. Go Here: How to Lock Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: If you forgot your notes password
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Jan 9, 2022 8:17 AM in response to TheLittles

The response I received was not the answer to my question. I can't open some of the Notes I locked due to I can't recall the password to open them, Nor does it open when I use my fingerprint.

The response I need is for how to unlock those Notes I locked using my thumb print? The fingerprint was working a week ago to unlock my Notes but for some unknown reason it stopped working. I cleaned the Touch ID and I'm able to create a new thumbprint but it won't open any of the Notes I locked.

Iphone - the touch id I setup for Notes stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.