Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone warranty

I did buy this phone like a year ago and i always have problem with the Internet connection, signal around the country I went to Verizon and they say it’s phone problem and I still have that the warranty on the phone so I wanna replace it because sometime I my phone gets freeze and sometime I don’t receive my notifications, my speakers acting mess up sometimes

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 7:15 AM

You started off with a bad internet connection then you add your iPhone getting frozen then you are referring to Notifications and at the end, you talk about the speaker on your device which is messing up at times.

It is high time you take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact Apple Support:

Find Locations - Location Selector - Apple

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support 

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2022 7:15 AM in response to sadya128

You started off with a bad internet connection then you add your iPhone getting frozen then you are referring to Notifications and at the end, you talk about the speaker on your device which is messing up at times.

It is high time you take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact Apple Support:

Find Locations - Location Selector - Apple

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support 

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

Jan 12, 2022 3:47 PM in response to sadya128

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone.

First, confirm you are updated to the latest iOS 15.2.

If so, I would recommend resetting your network settings.

Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset Network Settings.

If the issues persist, contact Apple Support to further troubleshoot and run diagnostics on the device.

Hope this helps.

Phone warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.