Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs that wont play

Hi,

i've paid for and downloaded many album and some of the songs won't play, when I click on them a box comes up asking me to authorize the computer, i dod this, it tells me the computer has been authorize and the songs still wont play, I cant find any advice that isnt authorise this computer.

Any suggestions? Its really frustrating paying for the albums, them not working and the not being able to get any help.

Thanks,

Steve

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 1:51 PM

If you see repeated requests to authorise songs, that indicates that the song file is faulty. It may have been an incomplete download for example.

The suggested fix is to delete the faulty song from your Library (and from your computer) and download it again. You need to look at your account purchases in order to see them.

Try it with one faulty song. Once you understand who it works, repeat the procedure with any other songs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2022 1:51 PM in response to Steve_1988

If you see repeated requests to authorise songs, that indicates that the song file is faulty. It may have been an incomplete download for example.

The suggested fix is to delete the faulty song from your Library (and from your computer) and download it again. You need to look at your account purchases in order to see them.

Try it with one faulty song. Once you understand who it works, repeat the procedure with any other songs.

Songs that wont play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.