Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Memoji Missing from iMessage

My Memoji is missing from my phone. I have a new iPhone 13 Pro running iOS 15.2. I’m not sure when it was last there, and if it was working when I was running iOS 14. There is a precious discussion topic with this problem, and none of the solutions provided worked. I have no Content & Privacy Restrictions set. Seems like a bug in the iOs. The Memoji icon does not show in the iMessage app drawer. When I select the emoji keyboard, on the recently used view on the far left there are Memoji options shown, which I can select and they paste into my message, but clicking on the “…” option does nothing. I cannot get in and edit my Memoji, or select any other Memoji’s that are not shown in my recently used.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 3:28 PM

I had exactly the same issue. Strangely enough i could enter the memoji stickers from e.g., whatsapp and messenger, but not from iMessage.

That lead me to check which apps I do have in the iMessage app drawer. It had memoji, but not memoji stickers. Simply open the app drawer, hit the edit button in top left corner and then add memoji and memoji stickers.

This did the trick for me, hope it does it to you too!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 3:28 PM in response to jstuckey5434

I had exactly the same issue. Strangely enough i could enter the memoji stickers from e.g., whatsapp and messenger, but not from iMessage.

That lead me to check which apps I do have in the iMessage app drawer. It had memoji, but not memoji stickers. Simply open the app drawer, hit the edit button in top left corner and then add memoji and memoji stickers.

This did the trick for me, hope it does it to you too!

Memoji Missing from iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.