Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facebook unable to verify account

Just bought MacBook Pro 13 A2338 Model with Mac OS Monterey Version 12.1 from the address bar, I type in www.facebook.com I log on with my email address and Password. It tells me It notice a login from a browser device or location you don't usually use, we need to confirm Choose option to approve your login on another phone or computer... However on my phone and other computer once I try it logs me out of Facebook on those too telling me I need to confirm. The only way I can get back in is to use a different Wi-fi connection or data on my phone. I have tried every way possible to login in and confirm I can think of NOTHING is working.. Once I was able to get in to my Facebook on the old computer I changed and took off 2 step and changed my trusted people, It's not even updating who my new trusted people are.. I can't just start a new page I use this one for work.. If I have to I will send this new computer back and keep using my old one... HELP

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 6:21 PM

Contact Facebook for assistance.

Similar questions

1 reply

facebook unable to verify account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.