Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Apple not respecting my email privacy settings anymore?

Long time ago when I created my Apple ID I have followed the instructions in this help article and configured my emai privacy settings as shown below:

Yet I have just received two emails (one for Apple Arcade, and another one for Apple TV) reminding me that my 3 months free offer is about to expire. Yes I know and I don't care -- I am not interested as I clearly specified in the settings above.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 4:13 AM

That's only partially correct.

It is true they are not covered by those options, but there is in fact a way to opt out.

To do that, just reply to an offending message. You will receive an automated response telling you that the address you emailed is not monitored and it will provide some links. One of the links will allow you to manage email subscription preferences for those emails.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 4:13 AM in response to Eric Root

That's only partially correct.

It is true they are not covered by those options, but there is in fact a way to opt out.

To do that, just reply to an offending message. You will receive an automated response telling you that the address you emailed is not monitored and it will provide some links. One of the links will allow you to manage email subscription preferences for those emails.

Why is Apple not respecting my email privacy settings anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.