Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I double tap my airpods (2nd generation) nothing happens

I am double tapping my 2nd gen airpods but it does nothing - trying to skip to next song.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 7:34 AM

Did you set it the AirPods like in the picture ? To get in there out your AirPods on your ears then go to your iPhone settings/Bluetooth find your AirPods go to the blue circle and add the function for the right and left what you want they do when double tapping

note , for phone calls set it up with Siri to answer calls or doing calls don’t need double tapping any of the AirPods

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 7:34 AM in response to why1cant2i3get4this5to6work

Did you set it the AirPods like in the picture ? To get in there out your AirPods on your ears then go to your iPhone settings/Bluetooth find your AirPods go to the blue circle and add the function for the right and left what you want they do when double tapping

note , for phone calls set it up with Siri to answer calls or doing calls don’t need double tapping any of the AirPods

When I double tap my airpods (2nd generation) nothing happens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.