Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my airpods and have insurance how do i replace?

I lost my airpods how do i replace them?

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 1:49 PM

What insurance?

If you have a 3rd party Insurance, then you contact them for the process to file a claim with them. Apple would have nothing to do with that.

If you are referring to Apple Care+ for AirPods it is not insurance and as such does not offer Loss or Theft coverage. Only coverage for Manufacturing defects and repair as a warranty extension.

If you have Apple Care+ with Theft and Loss for iPhone, it only covers the associated iPhone, not any accessories purchased separately.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 1:49 PM in response to nanaaa241

What insurance?

If you have a 3rd party Insurance, then you contact them for the process to file a claim with them. Apple would have nothing to do with that.

If you are referring to Apple Care+ for AirPods it is not insurance and as such does not offer Loss or Theft coverage. Only coverage for Manufacturing defects and repair as a warranty extension.

If you have Apple Care+ with Theft and Loss for iPhone, it only covers the associated iPhone, not any accessories purchased separately.

Jan 10, 2022 9:18 PM in response to nanaaa241

nanaaa241 Said:

"I lost my airpods and have insurance how do i replace?"

-------

Clarify "Insurance":

What do you be mean "Insurance"? Do you mean a protection plan or sorts?

-------

Troubleshooting Lost AirPods:

Start Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods - Apple Support

Finding These:

They will not show unless connected and have power. If findable, they will show up a few moments time, and in a general location(no always precise). Once located, here is whom to contact:

Feasible Places to Look:

• HOME: Ask someone around (family or whomever) if they've come across it. For me, it was underneath the pillow on the couch, this morning.
  • ELSEWHERE: If you were to go somewhere - call and ask if they’ve been come across. Typically, a cafe, or a library.
  • BACKPACK: See if you have it in your backpack (or what have you). Maybe it lays in there?

I lost my airpods and have insurance how do i replace?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.