Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen/lost phone

I don't have any coverage for my iPhone does that mean I have to buy a brand new one ????

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 7:18 PM

Hello Karen:

I understand that your iPhone has been lost or stolen. You have stated that you do not have any type of coverage on it. This means that your iPhone is not going to be replaced under any coverage plan. You are right, you will have to get another phone on your own.

Furthermore, please review the following guide published by Apple ➡️ If your iPhone has been lost or stolen.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 7:18 PM in response to karenz414

Hello Karen:

I understand that your iPhone has been lost or stolen. You have stated that you do not have any type of coverage on it. This means that your iPhone is not going to be replaced under any coverage plan. You are right, you will have to get another phone on your own.

Furthermore, please review the following guide published by Apple ➡️ If your iPhone has been lost or stolen.

Axel F.

stolen/lost phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.