Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Education Pricing in the Apple Store Application

Hi Apple Community,

I'm curious if there is a way to receive the education pricing within the apple store app?

I have used the browser in the past, like to see if i can use the application instead

Thanks!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 2:27 PM

Hello zakir_49,

It sounds like you're using the Apple Store app and looking to make purchases on the Education Apple Store. We'll be glad to assist.

The option to shop the Education Apple Store isn't available in the Apple Store app. You can use this link to shop: Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

You can leave feedback about this here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

This is the best place to offer your personal input about how this change would impact your use of the Apple Store app.

If you need more help with purchasing, contact Apple Online Sales Support here: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 2:27 PM in response to zakir_49

Hello zakir_49,

It sounds like you're using the Apple Store app and looking to make purchases on the Education Apple Store. We'll be glad to assist.

The option to shop the Education Apple Store isn't available in the Apple Store app. You can use this link to shop: Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

You can leave feedback about this here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

This is the best place to offer your personal input about how this change would impact your use of the Apple Store app.

If you need more help with purchasing, contact Apple Online Sales Support here: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Take care.

Education Pricing in the Apple Store Application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.