Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone

My iPhone was stolen yesterday and I found it on my iCloud but it shows on find my iPhone is off ...

what should I do now ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 12:06 AM

Ahowaireb Said:

"Stolen iPhone: My iPhone was stolen yesterday and I found it on my iCloud but it shows on find my iPhone is off ...what should I do now ?"

-------

Do Two Things:

A. Verify this Device:

Verify that you the device is logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 12:06 AM in response to Ahowaireb

Ahowaireb Said:

"Stolen iPhone: My iPhone was stolen yesterday and I found it on my iCloud but it shows on find my iPhone is off ...what should I do now ?"

-------

Do Two Things:

A. Verify this Device:

Verify that you the device is logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Stolen iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.