Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Phone

How can I make an appointment to get my phone looked at and fixed or replaced? The back is cracked up, the inside screen is cracked and the ink is coming through to my main screen, and the entire phone is bent up a little bit.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 7:17 AM

If it is an iPhone X, it will have to be replaced as Apple doesn't replace the back glass and they won't replace the front screen if the back is broken too.

See this link about how to make a Genius Bar Appointment where you will be offered an Out of Warranty Replacement phone for about 60% of the cost of the phone when new --> Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 7:17 AM in response to DeonnaMonae

If it is an iPhone X, it will have to be replaced as Apple doesn't replace the back glass and they won't replace the front screen if the back is broken too.

See this link about how to make a Genius Bar Appointment where you will be offered an Out of Warranty Replacement phone for about 60% of the cost of the phone when new --> Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

New Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.