Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone texting to android

i have an iphone 11. My daughter has an android. We have been texting for years. Last Sunday morning we conversed successfully. In the afternoon I texted her twice and she did not get them. We have been trying since then to trace what may be the problem. My husband has iphone and her husband has android. We three can text with no problem. I can get her texts but she does not get my reply. Husband and I have compared settings of our iphones. Nothing has changed. We both tried deleting all texts, deleting contacts and setting up again and turning phones off completely for hours. She still cannot read my texts to her.. She can read from my husband's iphone but not mine. any suggestions???

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 11:46 AM

Assuming all of your messages going to her are "green" and have not turned into blue bubbles, Contact your cellular carrier. SMS and MMS messaging are a carrier feature.

IF your recent messages to her are blue, that means that the email address and/or phone number you have for her has been registered for iMessage on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, and your messages are being delivered to that instead of being sent as sms messages to her phone.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 11:46 AM in response to delores220

Assuming all of your messages going to her are "green" and have not turned into blue bubbles, Contact your cellular carrier. SMS and MMS messaging are a carrier feature.

IF your recent messages to her are blue, that means that the email address and/or phone number you have for her has been registered for iMessage on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, and your messages are being delivered to that instead of being sent as sms messages to her phone.

iphone texting to android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.