Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple is taking more money out of my account for Apple Music

Who can I talk to about my Apple Music subscription? Apple has charged my twice this month for a monthly subscription but also in December for yearly, I just recently switched to yearly and they made me rebuy it.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 1:54 PM

Are you sure the charges are for Apple Music and not something else entirely? It is not possible to have more than one subscription to Apple Music active at the same time. Once you selected the Yearly option it should have cancelled the monthly one instantly.

Follow the steps here to identify the charges: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

You can contact Apple Support directly to get a refund or cancel any subscriptions you do not want: link-> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 1:54 PM in response to Emilyhelm

Are you sure the charges are for Apple Music and not something else entirely? It is not possible to have more than one subscription to Apple Music active at the same time. Once you selected the Yearly option it should have cancelled the monthly one instantly.

Follow the steps here to identify the charges: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

You can contact Apple Support directly to get a refund or cancel any subscriptions you do not want: link-> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apple is taking more money out of my account for Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.