Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing AARP Now App with Health App

AARPNow app does not appear as available in Health App. AARP tells me the App needs to be there to have my FitBit sync with the AARP App

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 11:12 AM

Hello SMK_114,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to link your AARP Now app to Health on your iPhone.

We found these articles that may be helpful for your scenario:

How Do I Connect My Fitness Tracker to AARP Rewards? When you run through those steps, you may see an alert about having to give it permission to share data with AARP Rewards. That alert might take you were you need to go if there is an option to do so.

Otherwise, see if you're able to add the application as a data source in Health by following the steps here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. Be sure you have installed the AARP Now app first, and signed in to it.

After that if the issue remains, you may need to continue working with FitBit support: FitBit - Get Support, or AARP Now support: AARP - Help and Customer Service Center

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2022 11:12 AM in response to SMK_114

Hello SMK_114,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to link your AARP Now app to Health on your iPhone.

We found these articles that may be helpful for your scenario:

How Do I Connect My Fitness Tracker to AARP Rewards? When you run through those steps, you may see an alert about having to give it permission to share data with AARP Rewards. That alert might take you were you need to go if there is an option to do so.

Otherwise, see if you're able to add the application as a data source in Health by following the steps here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. Be sure you have installed the AARP Now app first, and signed in to it.

After that if the issue remains, you may need to continue working with FitBit support: FitBit - Get Support, or AARP Now support: AARP - Help and Customer Service Center

Cheers!

Sharing AARP Now App with Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.