Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paying for storage

I bought an Apple Card and I want to use it to pay for my iCloud storage. Is what possible

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 6:15 PM

You’ll need to redeem the Gift Card onto your account: link-> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Once redeemed it will automatically be used for any purchases and recurring subscriptions you have, including iCloud Storage.

FYI: You cannot make a gift card a primary payment method. But you don’t need to. Just redeem it onto the account.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 6:15 PM in response to jo-lee80

You’ll need to redeem the Gift Card onto your account: link-> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Once redeemed it will automatically be used for any purchases and recurring subscriptions you have, including iCloud Storage.

FYI: You cannot make a gift card a primary payment method. But you don’t need to. Just redeem it onto the account.

Paying for storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.