You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Negative colors

So I have been plagued by my screen in negative/grayscale colors and have googled everything trying to fix it ??? Even called support and screen shared to try to figure it out and nothing! After getting frustrated and just going in and turning of every setting I can find I figured out why! Zoom was turned on and zoom filter was set to greyscale. I’ve put pictures on here too. Hope this helps others!

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 3:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 4:28 PM

Hello,

This seems like you have greyscale color filters turned on in your Display & Test Size settings. This is just below Zoom from the accessibility settings.

Adjust the display and text size on iPhone - Apple Support

"Color Filters: Tap a filter to apply it. To adjust the intensity or hue, drag the sliders."

I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2022 4:28 PM in response to PBnJessica

Hello,

This seems like you have greyscale color filters turned on in your Display & Test Size settings. This is just below Zoom from the accessibility settings.

Adjust the display and text size on iPhone - Apple Support

"Color Filters: Tap a filter to apply it. To adjust the intensity or hue, drag the sliders."

I hope this helps.

Negative colors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.