Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just received my new iPhone 13 Pro and I’m trying to sync all my apps via iCloud.

I’m having trouble getting all my apps restored to my new phone via iCloud. It seems to have stalled so that I can’t open some apps like Apple Books. What should I do to finish setting up my new phone?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 4:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 4:28 PM

dorisfromdenair Said:

"I’m having trouble getting all my apps restored to my new phone via iCloud. It seems to have stalled so that I can’t open some apps like Apple Books. What should I do to finish setting up my new phone?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with Unfreezing it. Once unfrozen, download it one item at a time, rather than in batches as such.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 4:28 PM in response to dorisfromdenair

dorisfromdenair Said:

"I’m having trouble getting all my apps restored to my new phone via iCloud. It seems to have stalled so that I can’t open some apps like Apple Books. What should I do to finish setting up my new phone?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with Unfreezing it. Once unfrozen, download it one item at a time, rather than in batches as such.

I just received my new iPhone 13 Pro and I’m trying to sync all my apps via iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.