Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to install the safari in my I-phone

I need to download the safari in my I-phone

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 5:38 PM

Safari cannot be removed. Access to the app can be disabled by Focus or Screen Time. Or check for Safari in the App Library on the last page of icons on your iPhone, if the icon has gone missing.

If the Safari app is installed and in use and you’re looking for an update to that, Safari is updated with iOS. If you’re already on iOS 15.2, then you have the latest. If you’re receiving some error message or diagnostic from a website that you are accessing, what is that message?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 5:38 PM in response to Surajkapil

Safari cannot be removed. Access to the app can be disabled by Focus or Screen Time. Or check for Safari in the App Library on the last page of icons on your iPhone, if the icon has gone missing.

If the Safari app is installed and in use and you’re looking for an update to that, Safari is updated with iOS. If you’re already on iOS 15.2, then you have the latest. If you’re receiving some error message or diagnostic from a website that you are accessing, what is that message?

I need to install the safari in my I-phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.