Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6.99 purchase on banking account. Went to purchase history at Apple. Do no see the charge. How can I find it?

6.99 purchase on banking account. Went to purchase history at Apple. Do not see the charge. How can I find it?

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 9:13 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions (in addition to the history you've already checked). They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2022 9:13 AM in response to mrjl04

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions (in addition to the history you've already checked). They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

6.99 purchase on banking account. Went to purchase history at Apple. Do no see the charge. How can I find it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.