You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard attached to ipad

My keyboard that I’ve used with my iPad all of a sudden stopped working after I’ve been using it successfully for weeks. I’ve tuned the iPad off and on and nothing works. I’ve gone to settings and everything is correct. What else should I do?

iPad Pro, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 12:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 12:56 PM

Hi Stormlover65, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you have tried the steps explained in the above link and your Keyboard issue has not been resolved.

Can I suggest you ensure you iPadOS is up to date. I noticed that you may be on IOS10 and an update may not be available for your iPad.

If that does not resolve your Keyboard issue, can I suggest you contact Apple Support.

You can do this as follows:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2022 12:56 PM in response to Stormlover65

Hi Stormlover65, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you have tried the steps explained in the above link and your Keyboard issue has not been resolved.

Can I suggest you ensure you iPadOS is up to date. I noticed that you may be on IOS10 and an update may not be available for your iPad.

If that does not resolve your Keyboard issue, can I suggest you contact Apple Support.

You can do this as follows:

Keyboard attached to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.