Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Child’s iPhone

My daughter has an iPhone 11 and an Apple ID, how can I add her iCloud email to her mail app and her gmail account? I would also like to know how to add a family calendar to her phone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 1:38 PM

She just needs to sign into her Apple ID. Sign in with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK). Her iCloud email will be automatically added to her mail app. To add a gmail account, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Accounts > Gmail.

To use a family calendar, you can use Family Sharing - Apple (UK), and then add new events to the Family calendar once you setup Family Sharing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2022 1:38 PM in response to Oldsmobubble1969

She just needs to sign into her Apple ID. Sign in with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK). Her iCloud email will be automatically added to her mail app. To add a gmail account, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Accounts > Gmail.

To use a family calendar, you can use Family Sharing - Apple (UK), and then add new events to the Family calendar once you setup Family Sharing.

Child’s iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.