Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I track my iPhone XS Max offline?

How can I track my iphone xs max offline and it has be stolen my thief's for the past two days

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, 14

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 5:25 PM

Well you can have a look in the Find My app, on another Apple device, or use iCloud.com/find, but it will only show the last known location at best, if it’s offline.

The good news, is that if your iPhone was connected to your Apple ID, the most it can be used for is parts now, since Activation Lock makes the phone useless without it’s credentials, if the thieves attempt to reset the phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2022 5:25 PM in response to Johnnyebiyerin

Well you can have a look in the Find My app, on another Apple device, or use iCloud.com/find, but it will only show the last known location at best, if it’s offline.

The good news, is that if your iPhone was connected to your Apple ID, the most it can be used for is parts now, since Activation Lock makes the phone useless without it’s credentials, if the thieves attempt to reset the phone.

Jan 14, 2022 2:15 PM in response to Johnnyebiyerin

好吧,您可以在“查找”应用程序、另一台苹果设备上查看或使用iCloud.com/find,但它充其量只会显示最后一个已知位置,如果它是离线的。

好消息是,如果您的iPhone连接到您的Apple ID,现在最多可以使用部件,因为如果窃贼试图重置手机,激活锁会使手机在没有凭证的情况下变得无用处。

How can I track my iPhone XS Max offline?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.