Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer my stuff from my iPhone 7 Plus to my new phone 11

How do I transfer my stuff from my old iPhone 7 Plus to my new iPhone 11. I backed it up to the cloud

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 9:34 PM

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔  Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2022 9:34 PM in response to Crossedphones

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔  Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

How can I transfer my stuff from my iPhone 7 Plus to my new phone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.