Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to pair my apple watch 3 series with iphone 12

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 2:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 2:51 AM

The apple watch 3 GPS only has only 8GB of internal storage, most of that is taken up by the operating system and other critical software with not much space left for the update.So installing or even pairing to an ios14 or ios15 phone is proving nearly impossible for just about all the watch 3 users on this forum.

The same applies to Apple watch 1 and 2 they are almost impossible to either pair or update with an ios 14 or ios15 phone.

Your best bet is to call in at an apple store and ask them to update it for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2022 2:51 AM in response to rupa291

The apple watch 3 GPS only has only 8GB of internal storage, most of that is taken up by the operating system and other critical software with not much space left for the update.So installing or even pairing to an ios14 or ios15 phone is proving nearly impossible for just about all the watch 3 users on this forum.

The same applies to Apple watch 1 and 2 they are almost impossible to either pair or update with an ios 14 or ios15 phone.

Your best bet is to call in at an apple store and ask them to update it for you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.