Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade

Hello. I have a question about Apple Arcade. Now I using free 1 month period, which I got from iPhone (I bought it about 2 years ago). And now I bought new iPad. Here I can see that I have a possibility to activate 3 free months of Apple Arcade due to buying of iPad. And my question is: can I sum them to get 4 months of free Apple Arcade?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 3:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 4:18 AM

No, not to my knowledge, since the offers are tied to two different devices.

To be sure (and/or for any further questions/doubts), please contact Apple Support directly:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Jan 21, 2022 12:32 PM in response to Ygrik61

I had a conversation with Apple Support rep about this. . I previously used up by 3 month free trial then I saw the 1 month trial. So to answer your question, yes you're eligible for 3+1 months.

Side note, I was confused since the website indicated that with a purchase of a new Apple device you're eligible for free 3 months of Apple Arcade. I recently bought a new iPhone and I only saw 1 month free trial (the one that was not used up from before). The rep told me that the 3 months is only applicable per account (not per device). Below is the TOS that I requested.

https://www.apple.com/promo/pdf/EN_US_Arcade_Promo_TandCs.pdf

Jan 13, 2022 5:21 AM in response to Ygrik61

No. You’ll not be able to combine the trials.

Ultimate eligibility is usually tied to your AppleID account. The free trial period is generally only available for services that you have not previously subscribed - or benefited from a free trial. For Apple Family Sharing, availability of trials are also limited to a single trial subscription for a single family group.

As you are already using a trial of Apple Arcade, you will very likely discover that you’ll not be able to redeem the three month offer.

Apple Arcade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.