Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod

sometimes my ipod plays offline other times says no wifi it should be either as i pay monthly.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 4:35 AM

3 replies

Jan 13, 2022 6:41 AM in response to Shazton

What exactly are you paying for, do you mean a steaming service? That will not include Wi-Fi as far as I know.

An iPod Touch needs to be within reach of a Wi-Fi signal to receive streaming services. So once you're out of the range of your Wi-Fi at home, the only way to receive anything from the internet will be if you have access to someone else's Wi-Fi. That someone would need to give you permission (in the form of the password to their router) to use their Wi-Fi and that would be a friend, or work etc. (not me).

Some phone providers also supply access to Wi-Fi outside your home, but that is something you would need to check with your provider, especially since you're trying to do this on an iPod, not a phone.

Jan 13, 2022 7:13 AM in response to the fiend

Hi thanks for the reply the problem is not with the internet . I can use it online or off but sometimes eg when im in my car so its playing with bluetooth if I turn the engine off go back in it doesn't go back its weird but if I used the ipod waling somewhere it can work. I think it has something to do with I cloud as I loose my playlists the odd time I run itunes from my pc and the songs just sync over .

ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.