Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t get my watch to charge. The charger works with my other watch. It shows like a lightning bolt on it

I can’t get my watch to work. I don’t think it is charging right but the charger works fine on my other watch. It shows a lightning bolt in the left corner.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 10:34 AM

See: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on

1. If your Apple Watch still won't charge, force it to restart. Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, or until you see the Apple logo.

7 replies

Jan 19, 2022 4:34 PM in response to Georgyboy3

YES, I have updated both my iPhone and iWatch series2 and immediately noticed my iwatch battery drains too quickly. I have applied all the resets and have turned off notifications and other normal iphone/watch communications that never presented a problem. My watch went for lasting 24 plus hours to less than 10 hours coincidentally with one or the other or both ios upgrades.

I can’t get my watch to charge. The charger works with my other watch. It shows like a lightning bolt on it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.