Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I need iTunes Match?

What happens if I cancel iTunes Match

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 12:03 PM

Any of your content that is currently in the cloud and not on your computers or devices, apart from your unhidden purchases, will cease to be available to you. As long as everything is downloaded/stored locally on at least one computer, and ideally backed up to another drive, there shouldn't be a problem. You will lose the ability to have any playlists or updates you make mirror automatically to any other devices signed into your iCloud Music Library.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2022 12:03 PM in response to Wilesjames

Any of your content that is currently in the cloud and not on your computers or devices, apart from your unhidden purchases, will cease to be available to you. As long as everything is downloaded/stored locally on at least one computer, and ideally backed up to another drive, there shouldn't be a problem. You will lose the ability to have any playlists or updates you make mirror automatically to any other devices signed into your iCloud Music Library.

tt2

Why do I need iTunes Match?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.